13 June, 2019
MIJF 2019 Audience Survey Competition
The Melbourne International Jazz Festival is over for another year – and it was one of our biggest yet. The 2019 Festival brought together some of the finest musicians in the business for 10 extraordinary days of music, workshops, film and more!
You can help us make next year even better by completing our audience survey.
Complete our audience survey and you’ll enter the draw to win a prize package including a 2020 MIJF Membership, up to $400 in Festival tickets for 2020 and delicious wine from our partner Clairault Streicker.
Click the link below and complete the survey by 5pm on Friday 28 June to enter. Please note this competition is open to Australian residents only. Terms and conditions below.
Please note: this promotion is now closed
Terms & Conditions
1. Information about how to enter and the prizes available form part of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. Participation in this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Melbourne Jazz Ltd trading as Melbourne International Jazz Festival (MIJF).
ABN 87 080 703 680
Address: 1 Blackwood St, North Melbourne Vic 3051
Contact Number: 03 9001 1388
2. The competition is open to Australian residents only. For entrants under 18, an alternate prize may be arranged.
3. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition commences at 5:00pm AEST on 13th of June2019 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 28th of June 2019.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, espouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Competition and to be eligible to win the prize, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period: complete the 2019 MIJF audience survey and provide their name, contact number and email upon completion of the form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XDX7SGW
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Prize package consists of 1 x MIJF 2020 membership, 1 x case (6 bottles) of wine from Clairault Streicker, MIJF 2020 tickets to the value of $400 (package to be negotiated with winner prior to program release in 2020). In the event that an entrant under the age of 18 should win the competition, an alternative prize will be sought to replace wine.
10. Total Prize pool is approximately $600
11. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
Award of Prize
12. The draw will be held at 10am on 1st July 2019 at MIJF offices. Entries will be drawn at random, by an internal panel at the MIJF office.
13. The Winner will be notified via email by 12pm on 1st July 2019.
14. Winners must claim their Prize by 10am on 29 January 2019. Any unclaimed Prize will be allocated by a draw held at 10.30am on 4th July 2019 and the unclaimed Prize Winner notified on 5th of July 2019.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of the Competition Entry and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. If an Entrant's contact details change during the Competition Period, the Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination